Have you ever found yourself gazing at the tap handles of your local watering hole without a clue of what beer to choose? Or have you found yourself aimlessly wandering the aisles of your local convenience store not knowing which of the many brews available fit your taste? Gallagher’s Beer Guide can help you discover lesser-known gems from brewers around the world. We believe there is a beer for everybody and we want to be your resource to help you find and enjoy beers.
Use our convenient guide to find your preference when it comes to beers. We grouped a variety of brews into a manageable 12-pack of different beer styles. This way you can reference this guide when grabbing a couple of sixers.
- The simple format allows readers to tour the world of beer with ease
- A wide variety of beers including international, elusive, and old favorites
- Beer descriptions for a 140-character world
- An introduction to beer and food pairing
- Basic beer guidance for wine lovers
- Discover new brews to enjoy during the holidays